Winning Presentations that Sell Business!
Note: This is not a typical speech course, which concentrates only on delivery: voice, gestures, grammar, and appearance. These principals are covered, of course, but this program also gives participants much more: proven, simple tools that can be immediately applied to make every presentation easier to design, adeptly targeted to the audience, and inherently more persuasive and effective.
Course Level: Basic
Prerequisites/Advance Preparation: None
Method of Presentation: Lecture, discussion, small group presentation design and delivery
Recommended Time Frame: 8 hours
Designed For: Anyone who wants to become more professional and effective in all presentation situations
To provide participants with a proven method for quickly designing a presentation that is targeted to the audience and flows smoothly to a logical and persuasive conclusion.
To give participants valuable skills they can use in any setting, including marketing to potential clients, presenting status reports, meetings with existing clients, speaking engagements, and more.
To help participants become more comfortable and confident in their speaking and presentation abilities, in front of audiences from one to hundreds.
- How to recognize when a presentation is necessary and immediately shift into a presentation mode
- How to establish conditions that help audiences see, hear, and retain information
- How to determine the make-up of audiences in advance, and orient presentations to their unique needs
- Demonstration and practice in how to design an effective, convincing presentation
- How to establish and maintain credibility
- How to create and use visual aids that reinforce your presentation image
- How to reduce "stage fright"
- How to make your delivery both interesting and compelling